Aqueduct applications respond to HTTP requests. The main concepts and tasks are:
- Using a Router to dispatch Requests to a RequestController
- Subclassing HTTPController to bind requests and their properties to responder methods
- Subclassing RequestSink to initialize an application
- Running Aqueduct Applications with
- Using specialized database controllers like QueryController<T> and ManagedObjectController<T>.
- Decoding HTTP request bodies with HTTPRequestBody and encoding objects into HTTP response bodies with Response
- Using RequestControllers to implement middleware and other types of responder logic.